1901 Census Caerleon District 14 and the Industrial Schools
For more options use the advanced search.
Try different spellings of the surname if you are unsuccessful with your search.
You can enter just the first few letters of the surname. "Ja" will find "Jacob"; "James" and "Jarrett".
Caerleon District 14:
Registration District: Newport Mon
Registration Sub-District: Caerleon
Enumeration District No.: 14
Name of Enumerator: Mr Gilbert W Harding
1. Civil Parish or Parishes: Caerleon (entire)
2. Ecclesiastical Parish or Parishes: Llangattock- juxta-Caerleon (part of)
3. County Borough, Municipal Borough or Urban District: Caerleon Urban District (entire)
4. Wards of Municipal Borough or of Urban District:
5. Rural District:
6. Parliamentary Borough or Division: South Monmouthshire (part of)
7. Town, Village, or Hamlet:
Boundary of Enumeration District: The Boundary of the Parish of Caerleon
Contents of Enumeration District
The whole of the Parish of Caerleon viz: all the houses on both sides of the road from Wharf House to the Tan House both inclusive, Usk Side Cottages, White Hart Lane, High Street, Goldcroft Common, Cross Street, Museum Street, Backhall Street, Church Street, Norman Street, Mill Street (excluding the Industrial Schools), Arthur Street, The Tram Road, Houses on Usk Road, Station Approach, the houses near the Railway Station and Forge Cottage.
Institution Name: Industrial Schools
Description: The Separate Schools of the Newport Union
Where Situated: Mill Street, Caerleon